How to Find Clinical Opportunities in Sexual and Reproductive Health Care Settings
- Ask your advisor or a friendly faculty member if they can help you set up a clinical placement or observation.
- Consider going abroad during breaks.
- Volunteer at local women’s healthcare clinics.
- Contact Training, Education and Advocacy in Miscarriage Management if you live in Oregon, Washington, or Idaho if you are interested in your practice setting offering comprehensive miscarriage management services.
- NSFC Clinical Opportunities interactive web map (currently under construction!)