Simply looking to register? Great! You can do so here: NSFC Conference registration.
Otherwise, we hope these ideas and suggestions help you as you plan your trip to our annual activist conference! Please share this info with your campus chapter, faculty, and other interested folks.
- Please keep in mind when requesting funding that the NSFC Annual Activist Conference provides most meals for the weekend. We provide food on Friday evening, Saturday breakfast and lunch, Sunday breakfast and lunch, and many snacks throughout the weekend. The food is high quality and you will not leave hungry! Please note that we do not provide dinner on Saturday evening.
- To reduce costs even more, we recommend sharing rooms with other NSFC students. If you would like help finding someone to share with, please contact email@example.com.
- If you are traveling from the Midwest, consider taking the Megabus instead of flying. This is a very inexpensive form of travel, and as things don’t kick off until later Friday, you would not miss out on festivities.
- The hotel has a free shuttle to/from the airport. In addition to this, NSFC will provide each attendee with a Metro Transit Blue Line pass that is valid for 24 hours after first use.
- You will see within the NSFC Conference registration form there is a section dedicated to requesting funding for the conference. This is where to request funding for the NSFC conference. Please do not request funding for the NSFC conference through the general conference scholarship form.
- We understand that in past years we have been able to be extremely generous with the scholarship amounts we have offered students, however, we are expanding each year to provide support to many more students than we have in previous years. This means we will be providing smaller scholarships to a larger group of students moving forward, on an as-needed basis. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
- After you have registered and requested funding, NSFC will be in touch with you about your request within two weeks.
- Attendees who receive scholarships will receive their reimbursement at the registration table the day of the conference.
- Attendees are expected to arrange their own airfare and lodging, regardless of scholarship. To book the hotel, please click here. Please note: the conference discount has expired. However, there are still rooms available at a higher rate.
- While planning your travels, keep in mind that conference check-in does not begin until 3:00pm CST on Friday, October 14 and events won’t really kick off until closer to 6:00pm CST. On Sunday, October 16, conference festivities will come to a close at 1:00pm CST. Please view our Preliminary Program for a better sense of the agenda.
Please call the office at 651-917-6492 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.