Funding and Scholarship Requests Guidelines
We are pleased to announce that $1,000 is available to your chapter to support NSSRH chapter events. It is recommended that you allow time for processing your requests.
The following categories are funded:
- Movie screenings
- ACE Elective
- Journal Club: food/beverage, advertising, printing
- Meetings: food/beverage, advertising, printing, supplies
- Other events (anything that your chapter is doing as a closed chapter event or event open to the public)
Please make sure that your treasurer has an accounting system in place for end of semester reporting. We do not require that chapters submit receipts, only that the reporting is completed in a timely manner. Chapters that do not complete the Event Report Form and Financial Report by the stated deadline will not be eligible for funding until it is complete.
NSSRH offers financial assistance for currently enrolled nursing students to attend relevant professional conferences. Some conferences that members have attended include:
- American College of Nurse Midwives
- North American Forum on Family Planning
- Clinicians for Choice
- Gay and Lesbian Medical Assciations
- National Sex Ed Conference
- Philadelphia Trans-Health Conference
- Civil Liberties and Public Policy
- And more!
If you are a member of a chapter and would like to apply, please fill out the form below titled ‘Scholarship Request Form’.
All recipients are required to complete the ‘Scholarship Report Form’.
If you are not a member, and would like to access this benefit, please consider starting a chapter at your school. For more information, contact email@example.com.